Cottage Life

Cottage Life

Friday, June 18, 2010

Michelle and Renee's adventure begins!!

Two years ago I met my best friend, Renee. Through our losses, we found friendship. If it weren't for facebook and the random pregnancy loss site I stumbled upon, we would have never met. Chatting on facebook we realized how much we had in common and then we exchanged phone numbers and began texting and talking every day! We spent lots of time crying together on the phone. When I found out I was pregnant again, she was the first person I called. At that point I was still in disbelief that it was true, but she said,"Michelle, that is positive..u r pregnant"..Just a few weeks later, she got to call me as well and tell me she was too! Evan and Cora were 4 weeks apart..and Logan and Dex are as well. We went through our loss, grief, and pregnancies together. Without her I would have never healed properly. We tried to make each other laugh when we never thought it would be possible, and didn't even feel guilty for it. In just a few hours I will finally get to hug her! Pictures soon to come!

1 comment: