Cottage Life

Cottage Life

Monday, March 12, 2012

ONE MORE DAY!

I can't wait another minute to find out what this baby is! I already have names, and bedroom plans for both sexes. I need to get the baby room ready asap since the nesting is about to kick in to full affect. Hopefully we will know in the morning what this kid is! It better cooperate! I am actually going in for just a cervical check length, but they will look at the baby too, so I will force them to do a potty shot. Fingers crossed!!!

As for our Disney trip. From the pictures on facebook, you can tell, it was amazing. To sum it up, my brothers wedding was unreal. Dexter was so cute in his tux walking down the isle holding my hand. Hanging with Steve and Mallory was top notch. Having Erin and Chelsea crash the vacation, was awesome. Dancing with my cousins, was a blast. Dex meeting his idol, Eyore, for the first time... indescribable.

Gaining a new sister is awesome. I love that I have 3 now. How cool is that? I couldn't ask for a better wife for my brother. Mal, I love you! I love your mom too! So exciting extending our families!!

MUCH LOVE ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment