Cottage Life

Cottage Life

Saturday, January 9, 2010

SHOTS

Well, Dex got his first set of shots. We didn't have any done at birth because we wanted to wait until he was older and stronger. He received three shots the other day, and an oral. He has not been the same since...just pretty irritated. I am hoping this gets better. Dex was screaming on and off all day, and just whimpering the day before. I have a feeling his legs are sore from the shots. After I gave him the tylenol tonight, he pretty much passed out. I am hoping he will be better tomorrow. Also, he has not pooped since the other day...hoping he gets that back to normal again too! I dunno why the little guy is so off...even his feeding are off. He falls asleep between bottles, and then we don't know how much he wants the next time, or when. A bit confusing since he was like clockwork prior to that day...hoping we can get him regulated again..poor little guy.

2 comments: