Cottage Life

Cottage Life

Monday, March 29, 2010

Little man is growing!


So little Dex is growing so fast. He is now rolling over and playing with his feet all the time! Soon we will be feeding him real food as well! I am probably going to wait until he is close to 6 months though. I can't wait to see his face when we start to introduce him to the new tastes. It's pretty fun seeing him change! Right now he is grabbing at my skirt because of all the colors. We are on the floor and he rolled right over to me! Such a big boy. He has had some super cute giggle fits, so I think he will have a good sense of humor! He does have a stubborn personality too already! He keeps getting stuck on his tummy and I try to push him back over, but he fights it! He want's to be on his tummy but screams because he is stuck. He doesn't know what he wants, but he knows he is in charge, ha ha. He loves to chat with us all night as well. Sometimes when he should be sleeping! He is a very relaxed baby. He just kinda chills and smiles at everything and anyone. We got to introduce Dex to all of Derricks coworkers the other day, and they had a blast meeting him. Everyone got to hold him, and squeeze his cheekers! I am starting to feel more and more like myself lately. It's weird how I have been out of sorts since 2008. It's nice to feel pretty again, and to be able to wear normal clothes...It may seem like something trivial, but it's a big deal to me! Everything else is going well, and we look forward to all of Dex's milestones!

1 comment:

  1. He's as big as you now! haha I'm glad you are feeling better. Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete