Cottage Life

Cottage Life

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weekends are the best!


Today has been very relaxing. Dex usually wakes up pretty upset because he detests mornings just like his mother, but once he is up he is happy as can be. Derrick and I take turns getting things done on the weekend and I always take a bath in the morning first. On this particular morning we decided Dex wanted to take a dip with mommy. He loved it. I think he is going to be a big fan of the water. Thankfully we have the cottage to go to all summer. He is going to become a fish! I think we will start swim classes in a few months. It just is weird how our whole fam has to be in every room together, even the bathroom! Seriously..my pets are crazy.
We also have some nicknames or this little guy, such as: Goo, GooGoo face, BusterBrown, Bubbas, and Googie..Funny how that would have annoyed me when I wasn't a mom..haha Well, off to eat breakfast. Derrick makes me and Bob eggs every sat!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet bath photo! Dex's hair looks like it's red! How cute! And Kela's face cracks me up. Is Triz trying to get in the tub? He looks like he's about to fall in. hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. he totally wanted to get in the tub weirdo cat! Dex does have some red brown hair! can't wait to see it fill in more!

    ReplyDelete